funny monkey

Friday 22 June 2012

KWHL♥


Earthquakes
I learnt why earthquakes happen in Christ church because a tectonic plate is going right through Christchurch.
I learnt how Earthquakes happen.
I learnt about who the people were involved in rescue. (e.g. Westpac helicopter, St John ambulance &New Zealand fire Department)


Avalanches
I learnt what types of avalanches there are from Bryannas speech
.I learnt that the biggest avalanche disaster was in Yungay and a total of
20,000.

Volcanoes
I learnt that Volcanologist studies volcanoes from Hannah’s speech learnt the name volcano was tracked back to Greece Vulcan from Brennan’s
I learnt that underwater volcanoes can happen from Brennan’s speech

Snow Storm
I learnt that it snows all round year in Switzerland from Sophie’s speech
I learnt in Canada there was a really bad snow storm from Sophie’s speech
I learnt

Tornadoes
I learnt that there is a tornado alley in North America from Emaraina’s speech


Drought
I learnt that droughts mainly occur in Africa and Australia from Olivia’s speech.

The longest drought lasted for 400 years from Olivia’s speech.



Plague
I learnt the nursery rhyme Ring a Ring a rosy  a pocket full a Posey ashes ashes we all fall down that is based on the plague from Rangi’s speech
I learnt that the plague was a very bad disease that was from fleas from    rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment